Today we are releasing a minor fylm.ai update, version 1.0.4. Version 1.0.4 is a bug fix release and it includes the following bug fixes.
- Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances on slow connection active tool would be marked as inactive
- Fixed an issue where Black & White tool would be added as inactive but the effect would be turned on
- Fixed an issue where under rare circumstances the preview for some looks under AI Colour Extract would be incorrect
- Fixed an issue where exporting an LMT type of LUT with “Fix Blue Light Artifacts” option enabled would not be respected
- Fixed an issue where the reported time of comment would show as incorrect
- Fixed an issue where text from comments cannot be copied
- Fixed an issue where deleting a comment would not remove the tagged media
- Removed some redundant notifications about non-colour managed workflow when ACES Input and Output Transforms are not selected
- Added a sound notification once a new comment is received. Now, whenever a new comment is posted and Comments tab is inactive a sound will be played
- Added an “Apply Grade From…” button to the top bar so it’s faster to apply a grade from a Candidate or a Match
- Improved Last State syncing process. It’s more resilient, reliable and takes less resources.
No action from user is required and you will be on the latest version as soon as you reload the app.
If you encounter any unexpected behavior in the app we suggest clearing the cache and reloading the app. As always, should you have any questions please contact our support.